The High Tide stamp set has my name on it
As you all know, my husband and I built a Tiny House and we decided to go with a nautical theme throughout the entire house. So when Stampin’ Up! came out with this set I had to get it. I am going to do lots of different stuff with this one. I plan on making coasters for the living area and a few 3-D framed scenes. In the meantime, I created this card to demonstrate the possibilities of this set.
The cardstock dimensions for this one
- Pacific Point 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches folded in half scrap piece for behind the sentiment
- Real Red Designer Series paper 5 1/4 x 4 inches
- (2)Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4 inches and a scrap to stamp and cut the sentiment
First thing is to take your large whisper white cardstock and prepare to stamp all these beautiful images on the card.
- Stamp the sand image toward the bottom I used Crumb Cake.
- Stamp your Lighthouse shadow in Smoky Slate and then the Colored Portion of the lighthouse with Pacific Point. This will give you a beautiful shadow on your lighthouse.
- Stamp your beam of light with Crushed Curry.
- I used Stampin write markers for the very top. I used Marina Mist at the very top and Soft Sky lightly below that.
- Stamp your water in two different colors Pool Party and Bermuda Bay all around the sand and the as far up as you would like up the lighthouse.
- I then stamped some grass on the sand with Mossy Meadow or Garden Green.
- Stamp your birds at the top with Early Espresso.
Cut your scrap piece of Pacific Point with the Layering Ovals one size bigger than the stitched framelits you will use on the sentiment.
Stamp your sentiment on the small scrap of Whisper White in Real Red and cut it out with the Stitched framelits, then use dimentionals and put it on top of the pacific point oval you just cut out.
Place this on your Whisper White piece and then place that atop the Real Red DSP with dimentionals then place on your base. You can add the other Whisper White inside your card.
Below is the list you will need for this card. Click on any item and it will bring you right to my store. Be sure to add the Hostess code S9UJRAUG so that you can be entered into the drawing for any order placed over $50 before shipping and tax. You also earn virtual hearts for every $25 dollars you spend. Collect 20 and receive a stamp set of your choice from any current catalog up to $40.